WHAT IS A TRACKOUT CONROL DEVICE?
The Grizzly® Trackout Control Device is an approved & effective way to control trackout from exiting your work site. The shaking of the vehicle as it drives across the device knocks dust and dirt off the tires and chassis, which would typically be tracked out on to the roadway.
Our patented devices & methodology are proven to reduce the cost of clean-up on the road, promote a safe construction site by slowing exiting traffic & help control Particulate Matter (PM10) to help improve air quality.
Concerned with county citations? Grizzly® Trackout control Device is recommended by many government agencies as an effective solution to trackout and has been featured in "Erosion Control" Magazine.
The Grizzly Trackout Control Device is Reusable, transportable, & can be expanded to any length required.
A FEW OF OUR CLIENTS
We pride ourselves on providing our clients with the highest quality product to solve a universal problem.
WHY THE GRIZZLY®RUMBLE GRATE ®TRACKOUT CONROL DEVICE?
- The Grizzly® RuMble Grate® Trackout Control Device minimizes trackout of dirt, mud, dust and debris from your jobsite
- Excellent longevity using high grade steel
- Internal income from renting the equipment to the next job
- Savings in road clean-up pay for capital cost of the equipment quickly
- Our devices and methodology are patented
- Cities, counties and states have approved this method to control trackout at construction sites or anywhere an unpaved dirt roadway abuts or tracks dirt onto paved roadways
- Reusable, transportable, & can be expanded to any length required
- Reduces the cost of clean-up on the road
- Promotes a safe construction site by slowing exiting traffic
- Helps control Particulate Matter (PM10) to help improve air quality
The Grizzly® and RuMble Grate® are patented and trademarked products and have a patented methodology. Before the invention of the of the Grizzly® and the RuMble Grate® (or the subsequent various knock-off copies of the product existed), only gravel pads were used to control track out. In late 2002, the Grizzly® and the RuMble Grate® were created. RuMble Grates® were introduced in Arizona, Nevada and California in 2003 on construction sites. Since then it has spread across the country as the simplest and most economic way to minimize track out for construction sites, landfills, power plants, batch plants and manufacturing applications. After introduction Very quickly various “patent infringing knock-offs” were being built to copy the rumbling effect of the Grizzly® and the RuMble Grate®. The methodology in the form of rumble strips, steel plates and products under various names, The knock-offs without our proprietary dimensions, had very limited actual performance, as compared to the Grizzly® and the RuMble Grate®. The Grizzly® brand RuMble Grate® has collection space underneath which collects the dust, dirt and rock in dead-fall space when falling off the vehicle. It uses no water or electricity but provides 85% effective removal and collects the solid materials in the dead-fall space below the RuMble Grate®.
Patents numbers 6,981,818 and 6,881,006 and 7,059,799 were product patents focusing on the product itself. Patent 7,775,739 was the methodology that the products introduced.
If you are a company attempting to copy this technology, you should be aware the method and product (regardless of the physical characteristics of your knock-off device) is Federally protected under patent law and the brand and product name is Trademarked.